From Monday the 12th April, our store is back open! You can browse and buy in store, or click and collect.
10am - 6pm Monday to Saturday, 10am - 4pm on Sundays.
Returns and your Consumer Rights
We at Imperial Games adhere to the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
This means you get a 14 day return period, which does not begin until you receive your order
You also get peace of mind against faulty or damaged items.
Depending on the reason for return please follow the guide below:
Faulty or Damaged:
- Contact us so we can arrange either a refund or replacement.
- If your asked to return the item you need to make arrangements to do so.
- Once the item has been received we will refund the return postage, proof of cost will be required.
- Any replacement item will be treated as a new order from this point on.
- This option is only valid on goods in an as received condition.
- Contact us before you return the item, this initial contact must be made within the 14 day return period.
- You then need to return the item, covering any costs involved.
- Once the item has been received we will refund the full value of the items returned.
- We will also refund the basic cost of shipping, enhanced shipping costs will be refunded at the basic rate.
- A deduction can be made if:
- The value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary.
- The product was not in condition stated during the returns process.
- The product had been opened and/or removed from its outer packaging if applicable.
- Some Exemptions apply within the Consumer Contract where you do not have the right to cancel:
- These include, CDs, DVDs or software if you've broken the seal on the wrapping.
- perishable items and tailor-made or personalised items.
- They also include goods with a seal for health protection and hygiene reasons that's been broken.
- Also included are goods that have been mixed inseparably with other items after delivery.